From our blog…
Not sure where to start to make your business more efficient and sustainable? You’re not the only one!
ISO14001 preparation and certification
ISO14001 certification helps your business to publicly demonstrate your business’s environmental credentials.
Our sustainability advisors and ISO14001 auditors are fully qualified and accredited with the appropriate bodies and can tailor solutions to the level you need:
- Education on ISO14001 (what it is, how it works)
- How to do it yourself with minimal support
- Setting up Policies and Procedures
- Embedding environmental management into business
- Measuring and monitoring
- Continual improvement processes
ISO14001 is about Environmental Management Systems being in place and embedded into the organisation. The organisation needs to demonstrate to a qualified and independent ISO14001 auditor the following:
- Commitment to prevention of pollution and continual improvement
- Framework for environmental objectives and targets
- Environmental policies communicated within the organisation
- Commitment to comply with legal and other requirements
- Have the environmental policies available to the public
- Have the environmental policies documented, implemented and maintained
It can be a confusing area when you’re not used to it but help is at hand. We can provide guidance and assistance as required to help walk you through the process from start to finish and obtaining your ISO14001 certification.